Wednesday 24 August 2022

New Video Series - Ambient Piano and Orgonomy.

I haven't done a video blog for a long time, my last series was the Orgone Continuum TV Series where I did a video version of my main research papers published at the Journal of Psychiatric Orgone Therapy at www.psychorgone.com. I've got a new series which is going to be more informal discussing any ideas or theories I come across from an orgonomic and consciousness perspective. I will also discuss ideas in my latest papers which aren't in the Orgone Continuum TV series, such as this latest one on AI, Consciousness and Intelligence from an orgonomic perspective - Assessing the Existence of Deep Artificial Intelligence from an Orgonomic Perspective | The Journal of Psychiatric Orgone Therapy (psychorgone.com) My next one in this new series will be about AI, Consciousness, Intelligence and so on (the last two concepts are often confused I've found). All Best, I hope you enjoy this new series. By the way, I've based this concept, live music and theoretical discussion on my Dad's very sucessful conference in the early 80s - Jazz and Psychoanalysis. I will post up a copy of the poster soon it was so popular it kept getting nicked for display in student's digs I imagine.


CLICK on LINK Below to Watch:

(1) Ambient Piano and Orgonomy - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment